We offer pediatric dental services to help children maintain healthy teeth and gums. Pediatric dentistry is concerned with the prevention of disease, decay and pain. Our preventive services are based around helping your child develop the hygiene habits he or she needs to maintain good oral health. While we will perform thorough and careful exams for your child, we will also take the time to teach him or her how to create and execute proper habits at home. These habits include as follows:
- Brush at least twice a day to remove plaque formed from meals eaten throughout the day
- Make sure to brush the outer and inner surfaces of each tooth.
- Use the tip of the brush to clean the inside of your front teeth.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Floss at least once a day to help clean spaces between your teeth and to disrupt plaque colonies from building up. This helps prevent damage to the gums, teeth, and bone.
- Rinse your mouth with water after brushing and after meals if you are unable to brush.
Should decay, oral disease, or structural problems be diagnosed, your child will be treated sweetly in this professional environment. We have lots of smiles for your child.